Wellington City Sights & Coastline Tour
Adult - 10am Tour $55.00No. of people
Adult - 2pm Tour $55.00No. of people
YHA/Senior Discount (ID may be required) - 10am Tour $50.00No. of people
YHA/Senior Discount (ID may be required) - 2pm Tour $50.00No. of people
Child - 10am Tour $27.50No. of people
Child - 2pm Tour $27.50No. of people
- Departs: The Wellington i-SITE (2.5 hour tour) 10.00am & 2.00pm daily
- Returns: 12.30pm & 4.30pm
This perfect introduction to the Capital City operates every day – rain or shine.
Discover Wellington City and our rugged coastline through the eyes of a local on this tour. Experience the best attractions and must-see landmarks and get off the tourist trail. Take in a beautiful 360° view of Wellington from Mount Victoria, experience the rugged South Coast, and explore quaint villages throughout the city. Take a ride on the famous Cable Car (optional at own cost), and sit back and enjoy Wellington City at its finest!
Arriving by cruise ship into Wellington? Contact us directly as we offer port-side departures especially for you and your crew.
• View New Zealand’s Parliament Buildings and Beehive
• Pop into Old Saint Paul’s Cathedral
• Wander around the Wellington Botanic Gardens
• Ride the historic Wellington Cable Car (optional at own cost)
• Feel the breeze at the top of Mount Victoria
• Enjoy your personal tour commentary by your local guide
• Make the most of photo opportunities in and around Wellington City.
The cost of the tour includes...
- Beehive & Parliament Buildings
- Old St Pauls Church
- Botanical Gardens
- Oriental Parade
- The South Coast Seas
- Lyall Bay, "The Locals' Beach"
- Mount Victoria
- Courtenay Place
- Wellington Cable Car (small additional cost)