Palliser Bay – Off the Beaten Track
Stunning scenery, sumptuous wine … and seals!
Visit Lake Ferry and the fishing village of Ngawi, and discover stunning views of the rugged Palliser Bay coastline, a destination not to be missed when exploring the Wellington region. Enjoy a close encounter with the largest fur seal colony in the North Island. Visit the Cape Palliser lighthouse, and on the way home stop in charming Martinborough for a world-class wine tasting. Stop for lunch at the historic Lake Ferry Hotel – and perhaps try their famous fish and chips. This tour promises unforgettable memories of New Zealand’s diverse scenery.
• Visit a seal colony – the largest in the North Island.
• Explore a Lord of the Rings site at Kaitoke.
• View the beautiful Cape Palliser Bay Lighthouse.
• Enjoy lunch at the historic Lake Ferry Hotel.
• Delight in wine tastings in Martinborough.
Wednesday 20 November - Necessitatibus Perspiciatis Omnis Repudiandae
Sunday 20 January - Ut Quo Numquam Sequi
The cost of the tour includes...
- Comfortable transport - Mini-Van
- Wine tasting in Martinborough
- Lunch at the historic Lake Ferry Hotel
- Visit the North Island's largest fur seal colony
- Visit a Lord of the Rings site at Kaitoke