Capital Craft Beer Tour
We explore some of Wellington’s best micro-breweries, drinking great beer and eating sumptuous food.
All aboard if you’re keen to explore some of Wellington’s best micro-breweries, drink great beer and eat sumptuous food!
By the end of the Wellington Craft Beer Tour you will have tasted everything from porters to pilsners, and think you’ve died and gone to craft beer heaven. We’ve tracked down some of Wellington’s best brews and created a tour fit for a beer king, including a tutored tasting with the head brewer at one of our four stops. We visit a diverse range of converted buildings ranging from a disused service station to a sophisticated craft beer brewery. You’ll enjoy tasty platter food at two of our stops, and of course the craft beer is included too. Sit back, relax and taste with our Capital Craft Beer Tour.
• Sample a range of craft beer offerings at four Wellington craft beer venues: all beer tastings are included.
• Relish in shared food platters at two of the four tastings.
• Enjoy a tutored tasting at a unique Wellington brewery along the way.
• Discover the cool and sometimes extraordinary story behind each Wellington brewery.
• Learn the art of beer and food matching.
Thursday 15 July - Delectus Adipisci Dolorem Et
Sunday 22 January - Quasi Assumenda Aut Et
Sunday 29 October - Voluptas Doloremque Quidem In
Dolor temporibus.Nisi et dolores libero. Vel temporibus ratione aut recusandae ipsum excepturi dolores. Praesentium eius autem illo atque.
Tuesday 06 September - Tenetur Iste Ut Enim
The cost of the tour includes...
- Local tour guide
- Comfortable Mini-Van
- Beer tastings at four unique breweries
- Enjoy shared food platters at two breweries
- Tutored tasting from the head brewer
- Learn how to match beer with food